OUR MISSION We curate memories, capture fleeting moments while admiring the beauty of the environment we live in, and add new items to our collection as the seasons change. MEET THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE LENS MITCH & BECKY HOULSTON Meet the people behind the lens, Mitch and Becky Houlston this is thier story, constantly being surrounded by my memories trapped in time, also known as photographs, inspired and fired Mitch up to build he's own memories with Becky and reminisce about new experiences and adventures. Enveloping them with positivity because taken image reveals how rich reality is... As a strong...
Getting involved in photography is like a school day Photography is like a school day, and whether we liked it or hated it when we were at school, we had structure, we had a timetable, we had things that we had to do, we had times to be in a certain place, topics that we were discussing, lessons that were being taught, and I believe that was good mental preparation for later life, and I believe that people are missing that now, and I believe that people need to revert to that slightly having that structure. having that timetable having...
The Affect Of Photography On The Personal Development Of A Person In this post, I share with you my thoughts about photography and its links to self-development and mental health, people need to strive for something, something to get their teeth into and brains firing in a positive enlightening way. For me, photography is a great tool for personal development and self-development photography is a tool to navigate you through your development journey in life it gives you the skills and the fundamentals to keep your brain active keep your brain busy and something to focus on and something...
- 2 Tips To Consider When Getting Started In Photography
- art of stillness
- behind the scenes
- change circumstance
- Getting involved in photography is like a school day
- Here's a collection of the best bits of our adventure around wales
- home decor
- inspirational quote
- Inspirational quote about nature and how photography can help with escapism
- letting go
- mental health
- mental health benefits
- mind flow
- nearby walks
- Not A Competition.
- personal development
- Photography Can…Give You A Vision Of The World With Each Image We Take
- spring 2022
- The Affect Of Photography On The Personal Development Of A Person
- The Art Of Photography Is A Community
- We took a break to recharge our batteries and reset our mindset
- What Influences inspired me to get into photography
- window of opportunity